Grupo Modelo, the largest beer producer in Mexico, entered into an agreement with Antromex, Mexico's leading night entertainment company, to promote its brands at 30 holding points throughout the country.
Challenge and Results.
BridgerConway was requested to carry out a turnkey project: to tailor made solutions for Bud Light, Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona in important bars, nightclubs and Mexican restaurants.
The work was comprised in 3 stages:
- A one-month survey to explore various points of sale. Surveys were done in urban and touristic districts such as Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Aguascalientes, Monterrey, Puebla and Mexico City. Since neither of them were equal, each point had to be analyzed separately.
- Design. This stage took close account of the brand manuals to comply with the guidelines and keep consistency among the specific designs for each different place. Consequently, the brand was faithfully executed and in harmony with its surroundings. All the material was documented in technical drawings so that the production be executed correctly.
- Production. It was done in conjunction with the other two parties involved, always under supervision and approval from the agency.
Our creative, industrial and graphic design departments were fully involved throughout the entire process.
- IndustryAlcoholic Beverages
- DisciplineTrade & Industrial Design